More Power To You by David Acer
David Acer Gives You Magic You Will Use In More Power to You
More Power to You, by David Acer, is a book that contains 29 of David’s best magical effects, using coins, cards, paper money, rings, cell phones, business cards and more. More Power to You only includes effects that David has performed in live venues. The following is an example of some of the magic you’ll find in this book.
- Money for Nothing is an effect where you give a spectator a picture of you holding a $1 bill. You borrow a twenty from the spectator, and magically change it into a one. The picture of you holding the one that you gave to the spectator, now shows you holding the twenty. The method is clever. You never touch the picture after you give it to the spectator. There are no false moves, and Money for Nothing is not difficult to perform.
- Another effect is The Presidents’ Message, a great opener when approaching tables. This involves a President on the front of any bill, practicing mentalism, and reading the mind of your spectator. The Presidents’ Message is an attention getter for the strolling or close up magician. It’s easy to prepare, resets instantly, and will floor your spectators.
More effects include:
- Cellular Production, where a spectator dials your cell phone, and it rings in an envelope folded in 8ths. With no false moves you produce, your ringing cell phone from the envelope.
- Wormhole, where you punch a hole in your business card, slide the hole onto the side of a paper coffee cup, and coffee streams out of the hole.
- And Rink, where you magically link a borrowed ring onto a borrowed pair of glasses.
Each of the 29 effects published in More Power to You are well illustrated. David explains in a clear and concise manner, how you will prepare and perform each effect. All of the effects have been performance tested, and will be great workers for you.
Whether you perform for family and friends, or are a strolling or close up magician, this book is invaluable to you.
Watch the Magic Product Review
Current rating: 0 (0 ratings)