Ascanio On Knives And Morgar Knives Together
Put Color Changing Knives Into Your Close Up Magic
A color changing knife routine is magic that you will always perform. You can carry and perform color changing knives impromptu for family and friends. Color changing knives also play great in a strolling venue for the working magician.
- The Morgar Knives package comes complete with four knives and a knife pouch to carry the knives.
- The Morgar Knives are three inches long, perfectly balanced, have a bolster on one end, have one blade and have straight tapered handles.
- The knives are well constructed with attention to the details.
The color changing knife routine has the element of surprise, it's quick, hard hitting close up magic and involves the spectator. Put the Morgar Stag Knives into your magic.
Learn The Close Up Magic Of Color Changing Knives From An Expert - Arturo Ascanio
Arturo de Ascanio y Navaz (1926-1997), is regarded as the father of Spanish card magic. A lawyer by trade and an amateur magician, he devoted a good part of his life to magic and was one of the founders of the prestigious Escuela Mágica de Madrid.
Why Purchase Knives And Color-Blindness?
- Knives and Color-Blindness is not just a repertoire of sleights and routines, it encapsulates an extraordinary philosophy of magic.
- In Ascanio's book the love for detail, for naturalness and psychology, are given as much importance as technical skill.
- Ascanio's remarkable in-depth study of the psychological aspects of the "Paddle Move" and the "color change" with knives is a fundamental contribution to the magic of the color-changing knives.
- Arturo de Ascanio shows two specific qualities that very seldom go together: he is an extremely clear writer and also an excellent performer of sleight-of-hand.
- The main reason the Color-Changing Knives are a classic of magic and a staple of many professional close-up magicians' repertoire is that you are able to create beautiful and visual magic with ordinary objects. Once you learn these techniques you will never leave home without a set of Color-Changing Knives in your pocket.
You will find yourself performing amazing and engaging color changing knives after reading and incorporating the thoughts, ideas and routines included in The Magic Of Asciano - Knives And Color Blindness.
Current rating: 0 (0 ratings)